Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dear Family and Friends,

A quick note to say the children and I are well. I’m officially giving up trying to post to the blog in a sequential order of our lives since Karen’s passing. To all who know me well enough you realize what a huge change that is for me. I like extreme order around me and struggle when something gets out of sync.

I’m learning to live in organized chaos and the blog should be no different. As I shared in an earlier post, I lost the device that held my sequentially organized thoughts to be shared on the blog. I realize now if I wait until I get it all organized again it may not happen. So it’s unorganized post or no post.

Going forward you can expect to see regular (a least 2 times a month) updates to the blog but they won’t necessarily be in any discernable order. I’m just going to post on the fly. Even as I type that it sends shivers down my spine.

Let the unorganized posts begin!

Darren

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Darren!!!!! LMM : )

Big Man for Jesus said...

Welcome to the world of randomness! Really, you get comfortable with it. :-)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my world, dear. It's time to let the randomness and flying by the seat of your pants begin...embrace it! : )

Love you!
♥ Leslie